Our site is not to be a substitute for professional medical advice...
The content of the Girlology Site, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the Girlology Site ("Content") is for informational purposes only.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Girlology site!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Although much of our content targets moms of children, our website is intended for adults and youth 13 years and older. Younger children should always be supervised by an adult when visiting this website to assure that they are not accessing age-inappropriate content.
Girlology does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Girlology, Girlology employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Girlology, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Site. The Site and the Content are provided on an "as is" basis.
- Terms. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the websites owned or controlled by Girlology, LLC (“Girlology”) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Girlology’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Girlology at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.